Saturday, September 20, 2008

Funds for the fence and marker are still needed!

We are still in great need of funds for putting a permanent fence around the one acre site as well as if we want to put marker(s) up designating it as historical, once approved of course, and then in recognition of Arabella and William - similar to the one for John Walton Harrington. If you want copy of the wordage of J.W.H.'s I can email it to you. Please feel free to leave your comments here or email me. You can mail donations to me at 10122 CR 534, Whitewright, TX 75491. Receipts are given. If you wish to deposit funds directly to the Chase account you can contact me and I will give you the information you would need. If you wish to be on the mailing list for mail-outs including a financial report on the bank account set up for the fence, upkeep etc of the cemetery please email or write me to be sure you are on the list.

Just a note - Brenham was spared from the direct hit of hurricane Ike therefore no damage is believed to have been done at the cemetery - however, I have not been there since nor had contact with anyone who has.

We would love to hear from you ... and if you would like to serve on a cemetery committee in any position please let us know. Everyone is greatly encouraged to be involved - it is our heritage --- and one to be very proud of.

No comments: